Need help figuring out your new watch?
Red Monkey Watch Instructions
Chronograph Model with 6/9/12 Sub eyes with Date Window
(two right side pushers and crown at 3:00 p.m.)
Quartz model Japanese movement
Documented to keep time within +/- 20 seconds per month
Water resistant to 3 ATM
Push Button A- at 2:00 p.m.
Crown Pull Button- at 3:00 p.m.
Push Button B- at 4:00 p.m.
- This Chronograph watch as time, date and chronograph functions
- The top eye (minutes) measures chronograph minutes up to a maximum of 60 minutes
- The left eye (hours) measures chronograph hours, up to 12 hours. It also shows measurement of Lap Time.
- The bottom eye (seconds) displays time seconds.
- The sweep hand measures chronograph seconds, up to 60 seconds.
To Set the Time:
- Unlock crown from position A, by pulling the crown (knob) to the right away from the watch face, position B.
- Pull out the crown, again to the second position C.
- Sweeping second hand will turn and stop at “60” or the 12 o’clock position.
- Turn crown counter clockwise to correct time.
- Push in crown to position A, as far to the left as possible next to the case, tight seal.
- The time is now set and the crown is pushed in up against the case.
To Set the Date:
- Unlock the crown from position A, by pulling the crown (knob) to the right away from the watch face, to position B.
- Turn the crown clockwise to the correct date.
- Push in the crown to position A, as far to the left as possible next to the case, tight seal.
The chronograph can measure up to 12 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. Before using, ensure that both the 12:00 and 9:00 eyes are at zero / 12 o’clock position or ‘60’ and ‘12’ respectively. If not, press Push Button B to reset.
To Use the CHRONOGRAPH:
- Press the Push Button A to Start and to Stop and to Restart
- Press the Push Button C to Reset to Zero
When the chronograph measurement is within one minute,
- The sweeping second hand indicated the seconds up to 59 chrono seconds.
When the chronograph measurement exceeds 1 minute,
- The 12 o’clock eye hand indicates minutes up to 59 chrono minutes.
- The 9 o’clock eye hand indicates minutes up to 12 chrono hours.
In Case the Chronograph Hands Do NOT Reset to the Zero (12:00) Position:
- Unlock the Crown from Position A, by pulling the crown (know) to the right away from the watch face all the way to position C. All the way to the right.
- Press Push Button A, again and again to rotate the sweeping second hand to the correct position.
- When the sweeping hand has been manually directed to the correct position, simply push the crown, all the way to the left, against the case. Tight Seal.
To Change Battery:
Battery replacement for size 395 Silver Oxide Button Cell
- Using appropriate watch tools, remove watch face from band by releasing the spring-loaded watch pins located between watch face lugs (two prong ends)
- Raised back of case may be opened with watch tool by popping up, away from case
- Remove old watch battery and replace with new watch battery
- Close case by pressing completely shut (tight seal) with appropriate watch tool
- Re-attach watch face to band by the spring-loaded watch pins
To conserve battery life, make sure the chronograph is reset to Zero when not in use.
To Clean Watch Face:
Red Monkey watches may be polished using a soft, non-abrasive cloth. Our watches are intended for casual wear and are not designed for rigorous sports activities or extreme conditions. Red Monkey watch faces are water resistant to 3 ATM, however we advise our customers to avoid exposing watch face to excessive water or moisture.
Please contact Red Monkey with any questions: