Since our humble beginnings way back in 1995, we thought it only fitting to name our newest addition the OLD NO. 95. This all-season distressed oak canvas jacket will protect you from the elements for years to come. The heavy waxed canvas will shield you from the rain while the flannel lining will keep you comfortable for years to come. The more you wear it, the more it will patina and display all the love and mojo that it has acquired over time.
SIZING: This distressed jacket for men has been fined tuned for a trimmer, less boxy fit. If you prefer a larger fit or want to layer warm clothing underneath, we recommend sizing up. So if you normally wear a Med, you might want a Large.
Fitting like a trucker jacket or and rider's jacket, the Old No.95 is cropped slightly at the belt line.
You can wear it while riding the motorcycle, chopping wood, or sliding under a car during the day all the while still looking cool when hitting the town at night.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The body is 10.10 oz. waxed canvas
- The lining is an 8.7 oz. 100% Flannel lining throughout body and sleeves
- Two square lower notes pockets
- Two angle-entry mid pockets (deep so your phone won’t fall out)
- Inside welt pocket on the wearers left side, at mid-level
- Pleated design for a trimmer more stylish fitting body
- Signature Red Monkey buttons throughout
- Waist adjustment buttons
- Features our signature Americana ‘Property Of’ tag
*Sizing Note: Our jackets are designed to be fitted. If you prefer a larger fit or want to layer warm clothing underneath, we recommend sizing up. So if you normally wear a Med, you might want a Large.